Up to 5 hours / week
Business / Commerce
Auckland – Closes on 28th September, 10PM
Melbourne – Closed
Join us today.
Lightlane is a multinational non-profit organisation that offers pro bono consulting, development and research services to start-ups and small businesses across a range of sectors. We focus on helping our clients drive their business forward by working collaboratively and thinking creatively.
Lightlane is looking for a number of talented, smart individuals to join the team as consultants. Successful candidates will be working in our consultancy team on client-facing projects. The industry and nature of the projects you will be working on will vary project by project – you will have the opportunity to collaborate with other smart people on work that may not be specific to your field.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working on short-term projects roughly 2~3 months long
- Working in teams of 4 other consultants for each project
- Analysing information and data
- Providing strategies, recommendations and research addressing the client brief
- Producing project deliverables such as reports and presentations
- Learning & having fun!
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent analytics, quantitative problem solving skills
- Be able to communicate complex ideas effectively, through both verbal and written skills
- Be able to think creatively and solve unfamiliar problems
- Be able to work efficiently in a team environment
To apply, send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org